Monday, July 19, 2010

Shrimp Dip

Today is MONDAY, and the first day of VBS!!!!  I had an awesome time with my class today.  A room full of third graders.  We always have snacks for the adults that are different from the kids.  Today, I made one of my FAV's, Shrimp Dip.  It's very simple to put together. 


Shrimp Dip

2 pkgs Cream Cheese
1 can Cream of Mushroom
1 can Rotel
2 cans Shrimp
10 dashes of Crystal Hot Sauce
Black Pepper

In a glass bowl add cream cheese and heat 1.5 minutes.  Then add soup, rotel, hot sauce, and pepper.  Mix together well.  Place back in microwave and cook for 3 minutes.  Drain and rinse the shrimp.  Add shrimp to bowl and mix well.  Place back in microwave for 2 minutes.  Serve hot with Sociable crackers or Tortilla chips.



2 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower. Great blog, cant wait to try some of the recipes. Thanks for posting the pics along with the recipe.

    **Yolie
    http://SophisticateStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete