Saturday, July 10, 2010

Grilled Chicken

I wanted a new recipe for grilled chicken.  We are tired of the same old way, beer butt chicken, BBQ chicken, etc.  I feel like I sound like Bubba from Forrest Gump.  Well, I found one.  Hope you like it, we did!!!


Mustard Rosemary Chicken

1 whole chicken cut up
1 cup dijion mustard
1/4 minced rosemary
2 lemons (juiced, & zested)
1 tsp red pepper flakes

Mix together mustard, and next 3 ingredients.  Marinate chicken for up to 2 hours and grill.



Easy and good!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am a new follower. I'm always looking for good chicken grilling recipes. This one sounds yummy! Hope you can stop by for a visit on my blog and follow me also.

    Thanks, Becky Jane
    Raising kids can be a lot like weeding the rose bed...well worth it, but...OUCH!
    http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like the recipe! I will make sure to stop by and follow! Thanks, Dana

    ReplyDelete