Monday, July 19, 2010

Cooler Weather.....Fall

As I sit here looking through a few blogs and thinking about school starting, I party came to mind!  Candy apple and Smore's!!!  Sounds like a great theme for GNO (Girls Night Out).  Girl friends, Cool Air, a Fire and Food = Fun Times!!!  I will be hosting one of these parties out by the pool.  Now to come up with different types of candy apples and smore's, table design, and a few different fall drinks.  Any suggestions welcome.  I will be posting recipes and pictures as soon as October gets here. 


2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun...can I come LOL. My sisters and I get together once a year for a fun weekend of food, shopping and laughs! Your party idea w/ candy apples and s'mores sounds like a fun change! Gingham table cloths in fall colors, with fall leaves sprinkled about and a fall votive in the center would be delightful!
    Thanks, Becky Jane
    Raising kids can be a lot like weeding the rose bed...well worth it, but...OUCH!
    http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana -- stopping by and following from Simply Follow at MBC!

    Mmmmm S'mores -- what a great idea -- no one ever outgrows them!

    Dee
    http://www.newenglandnanny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete